Plasma and autogenous cutting
Omnicut 5000G burning machine
3D plasma and autogenous burning machine equipped with a drill, for burning 6000x2000 mm sheet metal
Programming is carried out in SAPSproW software, which guarantees maximum use of the sheet metal sheet area.
The data for processing are kept in DXF files
- The KJELLBERG Hi Focus 360i plasma cutting machine with 3D tilting machine torch offers burning of bevel cuts at a maximum angle of 45°, which are used for welding
- plasma cut material thickness 0.5-35 mm of black sheet metal
-Autogenous cutting with the Fit+ torch offers cutting:
- with propal material thickness 5-130 mm black sheet
- with a ramp from the edge of the sheet 130-250 mm of black sheet
-Drill - only available on one burning machine
- Drilling up to 30 mm diameter, threading M20
For handling we are equipped with 8T forklift, on the hall 8T and 10T crane.
We have 5-70mm thickness plates in stock
Is that exactly what you need?
Let us know and we'll be happy to arrange a meeting to discuss how we can help you.Write to us