Types of clamps
Quick-release fasteners are products that enable fast, accurate and secure clamping of components. With these fasteners, clamping problems can be easily solved during welding, gluing, assembly, riveting, machining on milling machines, drilling machines, etc. ZAMET clamping tools are the result of precise and quality work. Our clamping tools are durable, reliable and provide uncompromising quality for both professionals and DIYers.
Advantages of quick release chucks:
- High clamping speed and achieving high clamping force with minimal worker effort.
- All types of quick-release chucks are equipped with an anti-corrosion zinc coating on all parts and an oil-resistant, plastic, ergonomically shaped handle.
- The use of hardened bearing housings is a matter of course in all but the smallest types.
- The quick-release cylinders can also be operated by pneumatic cylinders.
- When interconnected, several different clamps can be operated from one location.
We supply the quick couplers in different designs and sizes so that each customer is able to select the clamps according to his needs. In addition to the basic version, we also offer other accessories that further expand the possibilities of the quick couplers.
We have started using red handles for the clamps to increase safety and visible differentiation. The color of the handles can be changed to green on request.